Ever wonder about Nanny

bingboingcutie

Reaction score

WereFox

Reaction score
I wondered that too. I reckon she has stitches and scars on her face. It'd be too scary for the kids, so they only showed her legs. Probably a car accident she survived.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
If Palisades ever made the Muppet Babies toy line; wouldn't it be rully funny if they made a Nanny action figure that was just from the waist down?

I remember a Muppet Babies live show (can't remember if it was on ice or just guys in suits running around), but a giant pair of just legs that extended beyond the top of the curtain beyond the audience's view was how Nanny was portrayed.... I feared those legs... I thought she would come into the audience and kill me and everyone else!

Rowlf: Hi Nanny! What're you up to?
NannY: Hi Rowlf! I'm going to kill the audience! Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha! SQUISH SQUASH SQUOOSH!!!
I thought this was one of the most hilarious things I've ever heard.

SnakeLipsXD

Reaction score
A bit, to be honest - but the speculations have got darker over the years! XD

tutter_fan

Reaction score
*Laughs at Vic Romano's post about Nanny killing the audience, almost uncontrollable laughter*

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Maybe if "Muppet Babies" ever gets a reboot, the premise can be "The Search for Nanny's Head."

The gang explores an abandoned temple, eventually leading to an Indiana Jones parody in which they decide to replace Nanny's head with a bag of sand.

Last edited: