Ever wonder about Nanny

Vic Romano

Reaction score
If Palisades ever made the Muppet Babies toy line; wouldn't it be rully funny if they made a Nanny action figure that was just from the waist down?

I remember a Muppet Babies live show (can't remember if it was on ice or just guys in suits running around), but a giant pair of just legs that extended beyond the top of the curtain beyond the audience's view was how Nanny was portrayed.... I feared those legs... I thought she would come into the audience and kill me and everyone else!

Rowlf: Hi Nanny! What're you up to?
NannY: Hi Rowlf! I'm going to kill the audience! Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha! SQUISH SQUASH SQUOOSH!!!

King Jim

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
If Palisades ever made the Muppet Babies toy line; wouldn't it be rully funny if they made a Nanny action figure that was just from the waist down?
It would be LOL.

maxdrive

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
That was the point I was trying to make. :wink:
wouldnt have been funny to have nanny also talk like jive jsut like Barbara Billingsley did in the airplane movies i could jsut picture her talking the them like that

mupitz

Reaction score
I seem to remember seeing nanny's top half and face in one of the muppet baby storybooks. I've passed them on to my kids and I'll look later. If I find what I'm thinking of, I'll scan it in and post it if yous would like.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm. I was thinking Blonde hair, but having watched one and a half episodes yesterday...I'm thinking brown hair.

Definatly.

But would be interested to see what you've got Becky.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I kind of wish that Nanny would kind of be like the Teacher in the charly Brown Cartoons where you really cant understand her. but the kids could. and i think nanny would be a very old lady. maybe even Jane henson typ. of corse i dont know jane very well she just seems the typ of Nanny for the Muppet Babies. I also want to say if she ever does come on here that i dont think of Mrs. Henson as old i just think she would make a good nanny.

Hickory

Reaction score
I always figured a teenager, like my baby sitter at the time but as a cartoon

McFraggle

Reaction score
I think she's clearly elderly, but I always thought I had seen her in a pink bonnet in something, but I could be just imagining things.