Eureka's Castle

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
That was a great show! I still have the puppets Pizza Hut put out way back in the day, even though they're way too small for my hand... Magellan was such a lovable fellow. There was a lot of fun stuff of that show. One of the classics. :smile:
Erin
LoL! I don't think my hand fit into my Batly one even when I was younger! :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
LoL! I don't think my hand fit into my Batly one even when I was younger! :smile:
Yeah, they make those things awfully small... They were even smaller than the Land Before Time ones, and those were hard to fit into too.
Erin

Splurge

Reaction score
Yes, Noel was indeed Magellan. Also featured was Pam Arciero and Brian Meehl. They played sibling monster-like things, I think one of their names was "Quagmire." Brian voiced that character like his version of Telly Monster.

I wish I could remember the names of the rest of the characters.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Someone really needs to do a Eureka's Castle fan site.

Any volunteers?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Buck-Beaver Someone really needs to do a Eureka's Castle fan site.

Any volunteers?

I would love to but since I don't know how. Or we could all do one togeather. Like we all do a part then put it togeather. What about that?

Fozzie

Reaction score
I think it would be awesome to get some Eureka's Castle action figures from Palisades but it will probable never happen.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Eureka!

Hey all!
Well, I "Googled" Eureka's Castle and got..........well, nothing. :grouchy:

What I was looking for is pics of the characters etc....... Yes, I did click on "images" and got "Images not found", or whatever they say when there is nothing. Again, I say: :grouchy:

There was sone guy with his memories etc... of his kids watching it and was talking about the theme song.....I'd love to find that too! Ok, gonna' whine for a sec.........ya'll hold your ears.

IIIIHEEEEE WWHHHAANNNTT UUUUHHHHRREEEEEKKAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, over it. Sorry to put you thru that. :smile:

P.S. to Fozzie: Did you get my e-mail? Did I anger you? Scare you that I'm your neighbor? Please don't be mad at me :cry:

Splurge

Reaction score
Try looking it up spelled, "Eureeka's Castle". That's the way I found it on imdb.com.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
OOPS! lol

See...........I told ya'll I can't spell! :excited:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info............I've gotta' remember that. Gonna' write it down.