Episode themes you would have liked to have seen

Rose

Reaction score
To clear things up YES you can die from an allergery if they are severar enough. Not all are just sneezing and watery eyes allthough that is the most common symtums. I heard of a girl once that died beecause her mother cooked chick peas her nose and throught close up and by the time the paramedic got there it was to late to save the girl.
Another one not so bad was a 2 year old girl ate some soupe at a tie restruant and her mouth broks out in blisters. Turned out it was the peanut oil they used to cook the noodles in that caused the reaction. Her parents weren't aware she was allergic to peanuts.
My brother had astma and a lot of things caused him to have a mild attack. But he outgrew this when he got older like in his 20's. He died 25 years ago but I still remember him.
So in Wembley's case it was a almost fatal allergy if he's exposed long enough. If it makes him faint then it can't be very good for him now can it? I know he faints all the time but in this case it was a different reason altogether.

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
An episode explaining where the Gorgs' garden is located in relation to Outer Space. I like to imagine it's a tiny island somewhere in the middle of the ocean that's only connected to Fraggle Rock through magic, which would explain why the Gorgs never encounter humans or vice versa.