Emergency! Selling all my Muppet/Henson stuff (and more)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
He passed away yesterday. It was his 85th birthday. He was happy and at peace. I work in the rehab hospital where he was staying. He enjoyed doing therapy because he didn't want to die an invalid. However, personally, I feel that the strenuous exercise probably tore open the repaired artery and he passed. He had been unconscious for three days' prior. Still, I wished him a happy birthday that morning when I got to work and later that morning we joked about how he must be feeling better so he should return to therapy. That afternoon he was gone.

My family's less depressed than just really numb. We did everything we could to make his end okay and that's all we can be thankful for.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
He passed away yesterday. It was his 85th birthday. He was happy and at peace. I work in the rehab hospital where he was staying. He enjoyed doing therapy because he didn't want to die an invalid. However, personally, I feel that the strenuous exercise probably tore open the repaired artery and he passed. He had been unconscious for three days' prior. Still, I wished him a happy birthday that morning when I got to work and later that morning we joked about how he must be feeling better so he should return to therapy. That afternoon he was gone.

My family's less depressed than just really numb. We did everything we could to make his end okay and that's all we can be thankful for.
That's too bad. :cry:

I feel really sorry for you. :sympathy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I think the hardest part is expecting him to come over and visit, sitting in a particular chair, etc. Now when I need to ask his opinion, I have to search my heart instead of just asking him....

zns

Reaction score
I just hope that you are doing okay DW McKim. I hope that you are able to do a trade soon because I have some stuff for you that I think you are going to like.