Em and J?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Er, I hate to bring this up, and maybe I missed a previous thread, but, WHERE ARE EMMY AND JACKIE?

Since they have not been around the BBB thread has gone way downhill, and it seems empty around here. So where are the dear girls?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that too. Emmy and Jackie always used to be the high point of Muppet Central. And, boy, did they love muffins!

Emmy? Jackie? Are you two okay?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Maybe we could get them back with this large bag of Muffins...in envelopes.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
According to their profiles, Jackie stills shows up from time to time. But Emmy has been gone since late June.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
too busy for MC??? Why I don't eat...instead I post like a rabid monkey!!!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, I miss havin' 'em around!! :frown: Especially Emmy, with all this big Simon and Garfunkel news!! I can appreciate being super-busy though; I'm *not* now, but I certainly was during college. If ya *see* them, Byron, send them my regards! :smile:
Erin

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Hey all. I just wanted to stop by really quickly and say "hi" and that I'm not dead, in a coma, hiding in the Alps, lost, or stranded on a deserted island with 7 other strangers. I have been *beyond* busy lately. I just started my classroom observation this quarter. So I'm in an elementary school classroom for 3 days, Wright State classes for 2 days, I'm working one day, and I have the other day of the week to read like 10 chapters for one class (10! Chapters! One! Class!), and do 12 million papers. So I'm just a little busy. If things settle down soon, I might be able to visit more (but don't count on it).

Thanks for your concern, and sorry that I haven't been able to stop by more often!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Hi, Emmy!!!!! :big_grin: Glad to hear you're alive and well! :wink: Good luck with your classes and teaching and everything else!!!!! It sounds like you've reached the craziest year of higher education. Hope everything goes ok! Nice to see you again!! :smile:
Erin

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
EmmyMik said:
I'm not dead, in a coma, hiding in the Alps, lost, or stranded on a deserted island with 7 other strangers.
Hooray!