Em and J?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi Emmy, here is a Muffin. Keep it on your shelf and remeber us whenever you see it!!! (Till it goes rotten)

Bye,
Zoot the American Count von Beauregard

Jackie

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't been around here lately. I too have been extremely busy. It's my last year of college and I am doing my best to boost up my GPA and making sure I have plenty of credits to graduate on time. I'm also writing my resume and preparing to go out into the real world to make some money! I've been with Joe for over a year and a half now and we've been making plans about our future. I usually make an appearance on AIM most days during the week with the screen name "MariaNJ350", don't ask why it's Maria. Anyways I've also been doing most of my posting and discussion over at Tough Pigs because quite frankly it takes me way too long to go through the messages on MC and I don't have that kind of time to wait in between posts and scrolling through messages. I'll try to stop by more often but it is tough. I'm sorry I haven't stayed in touch! You guys are so sweet for missing Emmy and me! You can always send an email my way or try to catch me on AIM. Plus if you post over on the BBB forum you know you'll get a response there! :wink:

Thanks again for thinking about us! You guys are great and really know how to put a smile on other people's faces. :flirt:

Jackie

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Hi, Jackie! Good to see you - good luck with all the busy-ness! :smile:
Erin
Thanks Erin!

I love your avatar of Ernie :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Jackie said:
I love your avatar of Ernie :smile:
Thanks, Jackie! I was looking for a sorta contemplative sky-gazing Ernie - I was very glad when I found this picture! :smile:
Erin

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah Erin, I love it, too---it's so dreamy, restful, and "bedtimey". :sleep:

Really!

It is!

:stick_out_tongue:

(I always think of your favorite SS song when I see it... :smile: )

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm happy my girls are okay!! :smile:

I'd been missing you both, too, but I just figured you were busy.

Beauregard

Reaction score
What I really miss about you two being away is the fun of threads like BBB, and FOMP, and all the muffining times we used to have.