eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
Well as expected this new date was false. They emailed again today it's actually due 31st August!! Lol
Why don't they just remove it off play.com and cancel orders....... Why don't I cancel my order??

Chris
So.....Are you enjoying your new EFX Rizzo Replica delivered by the ever reliable Play.com???:skeptical::laugh:
......What was that, not quite ready yet? Oh well, give them another date for 2 weeks!!!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
So.....Are you enjoying your new EFX Rizzo Replica delivered by the ever reliable Play.com???:skeptical::laugh:
......What was that, not quite ready yet? Oh well, give them another date for 2 weeks!!!
I got my Rizzo through, he's awesome!!! We enjoy having tea parties together with the Loch Ness monster, Sasquatch and Leprechauns at my fictitious house in Narnia. Occasionally Elvis will pop by and that guy is one funny fellow - he's always cracking me up!:rolleyes:

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Hate to bump up an old thread, but do you think there is any chance that another company will pick up the line, or is all hope lost for Muppet Replicas?
-MB