eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetray

Reaction score

TikiColadas

Reaction score
I want new Muppet items PLUS the new psoer replicas. I have Kermit, Gonzo and Animal and LOVE them! Bring on Pepe, Rizzo, Miss Piggy and Fozie!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
OK...I'm refusing to get the least bit excited about this BUT my order for the EFX Rizzo on Play.com has gone from "Pre-Order" to "Awaiting Stock". It has also been taken off the main site - has anyone else got this? ?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I've emailed efx who have successfully ignored my fifth email (seriously efx??!!??!!!) for clarification on my last post so who knows whats happening. I have been told by someone who sells efx items that they are not doing very well at all as a company and they will definitely not be making any Muppet replicas - this seems the most likely thing but I have sent an email to play.com to see if they know anything - maybe efx are polite enough to respond to them!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
OK...I'm refusing to get the least bit excited about this BUT my order for the EFX Rizzo on Play.com has gone from "Pre-Order" to "Awaiting Stock". It has also been taken off the main site - has anyone else got this? ?
i say be careful you never know what could happen and play.com could take advantage

j3h

Reaction score
I just unearthed my previous iPhone which had pictures from SDCC 2010.
Here's what I shot at EFX's booth:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the film will create interest in high-end collectibles like the posers. On that same coin I wonder if Disney will become more cautious about allowing fans to own these spitting image likenesses. No matter what, I think it's safe to say that any small hope for new posers is at least a year away from market.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I hope frogboy has something here. They (Disney) probably won't do much witgh the idea of the posers until the new movie...IF they do at all. I am just very upset to see, Animal, Kermit and Gonzo and NO Piggy and Fozzie. Even though Piggy is my favorite, it would have been perfect to at least get Fozzie to Round out the group a little more.

I have also e-mailed efx many weeks ago, at least a month and never got any response back from them. They are still making replicas and selling, so WHY not respond to fans?

Oh well, hopefully one day us fans will be able to complete the fab 5. If Only I knew how to build puppets, I would have already done myself a fozzie and piggy. Those who can build them for themselves are the lucky ones. :sympathy: