eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I still havnt got any newsletter yet? I did get the last one earlier this year though? Anyone else still not got it?

Chris

muppetguy

Reaction score
I just received my newsletter this morning. So, everyone should get it, it's just a very choppy delivery where people are getting these letters so far from everyone else. It's nice to know that Rizzo is mentioned and that the Disney's Snow White's Heart Box is going up for pre-order. I like the idea of D23. The silver D23 membership is 35.00 for the entire year and if your a Disney fan, it's kinda worth your while. I will join D23 but when I know Rizzo is on his way for pre-order.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Got my newsletter.

Anyone guess what the discovery is, that is featured after the Rizzo paragraph? Does it refer to the photo of the man, looks like he has a mould? I wonder if its Muppet related or something different? Maybe they have found an actual old screen used Miss Piggy head mould!

Chris

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Got my newsletter.

Anyone guess what the discovery is, that is featured after the Rizzo paragraph? Does it refer to the photo of the man, looks like he has a mould? I wonder if its Muppet related or something different? Maybe they have found an actual old screen used Miss Piggy head mould!

Chris

That's what I was kinda wondering myself. We will have to wait and see.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Don't like to double post, but I thought about what that guy looking at (holding a mold of some sort). I remember on RS that they where talking about the eFX trying to find the original Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader hemlet after the movie was made and then found out that it no longer exist. But they discovered the original mold for it somewhere. I am wondering if this is the mold they are talking about.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Got my newsletter.

Chris
The Miss Piggy head base that eFX previewed IS from an actual 80's/90's screen used mould, so that wouldnt be it.However, that
stage so far is on hold,as a new look Miss Piggy will debut in the new movie and the powers that be will have to decide which Miss Piggy to go for and so it may get changed.I would say the mould has something to do with a helmet.

dmoss

Reaction score
Wow...they're debuting a new Miss Piggy puppet for the new movie? I had heard that they were trying for a new Sam the Eagle...I hope the puppets are similar to the current ones, and just a new stage with some fine-tuning, or something...

rexcrk

Reaction score
Wasn't there gonna be like a pre-order lower price on Rizzo or something? Or is that the "being a D23 member" thing for?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Wasn't there gonna be like a pre-order lower price on Rizzo or something? Or is that the "being a D23 member" thing for?
There was.It was going to be $379 and then $50 off if you ordered promptly for a limited time.However, then the D23 discount negotiations started.I dont know if Bryan is still going to offer that as well.Nothing further has been mentioned about an early buyer discount plan and I cant see them giving $100 off if you are early and a D23 member, so I think the discount now would be only if you are a D23 member.In the unlikely event of there being 2 ways to get discount, you would probably only be able to use one way.It would take away some of the reason for joining D23, apart from beating the general public to pre orders by one day and the discount could still be claimed after the early period expires.They are not offering a non D23 discount on the Heart box, so there is the answer.