eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
Finally got the eFX newsletter, although Rizzo news was only one paragraph as below:
Rizzo
"In our relentless pursuit to bring you the most accurate Muppet replicas possible, the developement of Rizzo has become a little more of a challenge than we originally anticipated.Sourcing the correct fabric for the fur is a unique challenge in itself.Rest assured, the development is proceeding and we will have more information shortly."

muppetguy

Reaction score
Finally got the eFX newsletter, although Rizzo news was only one paragraph as below:
Rizzo
"In our relentless pursuit to bring you the most accurate Muppet replicas possible, the developement of Rizzo has become a little more of a challenge than we originally anticipated.Sourcing the correct fabric for the fur is a unique challenge in itself.Rest assured, the development is proceeding and we will have more information shortly."
Hey, what Gives? I didn't get the newsletter! I got all the other past ones....do I have to sign up again? I'm going to check their site right now to see if they created a 2010 section. Thanks for letting us all know, muppetperson.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hey, what Gives? I didn't get the newsletter! I got all the other past ones....do I have to sign up again? I'm going to check their site right now to see if they created a 2010 section. Thanks for letting us all know, muppetperson.
eFX still havent updated their site yet.They havent even put the D23 announcement up yet.Give the Newsletter some time to get to you.The internet seems to slowly travel into each area.It happened when eFX first expanded their website and I got the signal while America was still seeing the old version.So the newsletter will probably work in time delay as well.Weird! Must have something to do with the time difference, and as Australia is ahead, we get it because it was probably for tomorrow, which is today over here!:confused:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
eFX still havent updated their site yet.They havent even put the D23 announcement up yet.Give the Newsletter some time to get to you.The internet seems to slowly travel into each area.It happened when eFX first expanded their website and I got the signal while America was still seeing the old version.So the newsletter will probably work in time delay as well.Weird! Must have something to do with the time difference, and as Australia is ahead, we get it because it was probably for tomorrow, which is today over here!:confused:

I just got mine this morning.

Luke

Reaction score
Nice to hear they're still alive over at eFX. Does the price announcement mean they sorted out the fur then?
I would guess if they haven't sorted out materials that price could change, and also development wise, it must still be a long way off as from the point they get all the materials sorted there would be another prototype, QC and approval process with Disney.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I would guess if they haven't sorted out materials that price could change, and also development wise, it must still be a long way off as from the point they get all the materials sorted there would be another prototype, QC and approval process with Disney.
I doubt there will be another prototype... unless you're talking about the ones from China, in which case, yeah, there will be at least one and possibly more.

Also, it's now Saturday here and I still haven't gotten the newsletter.

:stick_out_tongue:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I doubt there will be another prototype... unless you're talking about the ones from China, in which case, yeah, there will be at least one and possibly more.

Also, it's now Saturday here and I still haven't gotten the newsletter.

:stick_out_tongue:
There was a problem with the Server and some people didnt receive it.The Newsletter has now been sent again.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I got a second newsletter...but it felt good to receive another one with all this anticipation! :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yes, the factory ones.
I wonder if eFX have received any factory prototypes yet?
Even though they havent got the final fur, the factory should usually still make a first mock up using any fur fabric- just to get the overall shape and poseability engineering correct.I wish they would keep updating the progress section on their website so we would know!:rolleyes: