EB games strikes again!

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
Well, I thought I would let you all know, EB games has again moved back the shipping date for Series 1 action figures....

Not a big move, June 6th now instead of June 4th, only 2 days, but still, a move back nonetheless!

Just an update!

Jim

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
If EB delays it one more time, I'll go completely insane.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Last week, when they were not out on the 24th, the manager at the local EB told me the figures had been the subject of a teleconference, that they were definitely getting them, and the shelf date was June 7th.

Anyone think the heightened security is slowing this down? Taking longer to get shipments through customs and then shipped across the country?

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
good point!

Yes, I guess that might be true. I could see how that might be due to the latest security measures....still, it's a real kick in the teeth!! :smile:

Jim

kane31666

Reaction score
Muppet Quilter, you got it right on the money, with recent events, it takes a lot longer who packages to get through customs. In retrospect it is better for the our own safety to have things checked.

FER SURE

Reaction score
The regular assortment is shipping on June 6th now!:frown: The thing I dont understand is why the Piggy exclusive wont ship till the 10th.:rolleyes: Who thinks EB just doesn't have it quite together.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
News from the EB site is that the date has been moved back to the nineth now. Three days isn't that bad of a delay.

bw0000

Reaction score
It's bad enough! I want these figures!!!!! But it's not EB's or Palisades fault, it's customs that take them so long to get through...but I guess that's for our own good!