D'Snowth's Scale Model of Sesame Street

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've written a number of things for the Mindset, and they've NEVER been featured. Even more recently, I filled out that Great Muppet Survey or whatever it's called, I filled that out a few months ago or so, and I still haven't seen it posted, so I honestly don't know what the dealio is.
That's unfortunate. I wonder if there's something preventing Ryan from getting your e-mails. I know that the first few things I sent in for the Mindset have never been posted, and after my first article was posted I have occasionally sent in articles that weren't posted. I can see why a few haven't, but I've never called Ryan out on it (though there was one I did that was never posted that he did reply to, a non-Christmas article sent during the Christmas season which he said would have to wait until after the season).

In the case of The Great Muppet Survey, I think those are first-come first-serve, and of course they get posted once a week (though for some reason it was skipped a few weeks ago). I know Ryan said on The Muppet Mindset facebook page that he had gotten a large amount of those right away. I sent in mine a few days after the survey debuted, and I think I waited two months before mine went online.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dude, that's awful. But on the bright side, your submission of The Mindset's Great Muppet Survey was featured this Monday, I think it's still up there on the main page if you want to check it out. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, I saw that... it's funny, because it had been a while that I actually forgotten some of my own answers to the survey. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've done a considerable amount of more maintenance recently, so I figured it was time for some newer, fresher pics of the whole thing... I think I've pretty much got it 100% now.

I still wish I could find a couple of suitable sets of tables and chairs to put in the Arbor outside Hooper's, but it's actually quite a challenge finding items that are at the right scale for this thing: either they're too big or too small. I usually have the best luck finding things at Hobbytown, USA, since they're mostly a model train place, and have different things at different scales. I'm not sure, but I believe my SST model is what they call "O" scale, since most of what I get for it are from that scale.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I've done a considerable amount of more maintenance recently, so I figured it was time for some newer, fresher pics of the whole thing... I think I've pretty much got it 100% now.

I still wish I could find a couple of suitable sets of tables and chairs to put in the Arbor outside Hooper's, but it's actually quite a challenge finding items that are at the right scale for this thing: either they're too big or too small. I usually have the best luck finding things at Hobbytown, USA, since they're mostly a model train place, and have different things at different scales. I'm not sure, but I believe my SST model is what they call "O" scale, since most of what I get for it are from that scale.
Great job! :wisdom:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I kind of realize now what the disadvantage of sharing this with everybody is...

You're subjected to image theft.

Unamused Snowth is unamused.
I like this a lot. Nice E/I bug that you added.