D'Snowth's Scale Model of Sesame Street

Cookie3001

Reaction score
your model is amazing. After seeing this I feel like making my own Sesame Street model. I find your work very inspiring so thank you for sharing this

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man, if only I had some kind of access to these way back when, they would have served me very, very well when I first constructing my model:

At least one old issue of SS Magazine I had featured a fold-out poster with this illustration of 123 that you could color that I used for reference for my 123 model, but pretty much everything else in the model was more or less free-hand, so-to-speak.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
That would be a very interesting project I'd like to take on myself too. I'd really love to develop a 3D model of the classic Sesame Street set. It would be perfect if I were to develop my own fantasy Sesame Street series, with my own original Mupoet characters.

I plan on designing my 3D model to look resemblent to the original set used in the first 15 seasons.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have to say, looking at more blue prints and maps of the street set that have been surfacing on the internet as of late, I've come to realize how much of my model is actually far more disproportionate than I thought: 123 and Big Bird's nest area are okay, but it turns out that the carriage house is too small, and the building that contains Hooper's Store isn't deep enough. :sigh: