Drusilla

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
Here's Drusilla’s Short Character Profile!

Full name: Drusilla Pigitta Ragondin du Maine.

Date of birth: Unknown, possibly around the same year of Robin’s year of birth.

Birthday: Sometime in the Summer.

Likes (besides artwork and reading): Her father, things that smell nice, playing Pretty, Pretty Princess, collecting seashells and things on the beach, all things feline.

Other talents: Excellent sense of smell.

Dislikes: Things that smell bad, being yelled at, Care Bear (deathly afraid of them) people who think she's dumb.

Fun facts: Has a third name that only she knows, can understand the meowing of cats, doesn’t think of herself as a pig or cat, but as something in-between.

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
Chapter thirteen.

“Drusilla!” Piggy called. “Come back here.”

“It’s alright,” Mr. Meowson said. “I understand. You know she’s come along way since the last time I saw her. For having PDD-NOS she’s rather remarkable.”

“PDD-NOS?” Kermit question. “Piggy, you said she had PDD.”

“Come to think of it I do recall Gideon saying those letters too,” Piggy said somewhat off handedly.

“Piggy!” Kermit scolded her. “How could you forget something like that?”

“I have a lot on my mind! Besides it’s the same thing!” She yelled.

Gideon put his paw to his forehead.
“I told you PDD-NOS is sometimes shortened to PDD and that while those with it have some characteristics of disorders on the autistic spectrum, they don't fit the diagnostic criteria of any of the other disorders and why am I talking to you? You can’t see or hear me.”

“Piggy, Scooter is checking out Robin’s school special needs programs. He needs to know what’s….” Kermit stop himself. He was about to say ‘what’s wrong with her.’ “I mean he needs to know what condition she has, so the school can place her in the right program!”

“I don’t need Scooter to do that! Drusilla is Moi’s responsibly and Moi will take care of her and all her needs!”

Kermit was already calling Scooter.
“Hey Scooter,”

“Hey Kermit!” Scooter said excitedly over the phone.

“Kermit on the phone?” asked Fozzie which was followed by chores of “Kermit? Let me talk to him!”

“Hold on boss let put you on speaker phone.”

“No Scooter don’t!” It was too late so Kermit was flooded with questions.

“How was your trip?”

“What’s Drusilla like?”

“How’s Piggy?”

“What Lighthouse Island like?”

“Kermit can you bring back five gallons of jelly fish for me?”

“Kermit?”

“Kermit!”

“KER-MIT KER-MIT!”

“QUITE!” Kermit yelled into the cell phone causing both Piggy and Mr. Mewoson to look at him like he had lost his mind.

“Oh,” Kermit said somewhat embarrassed seeing the look on their faces “I’ll go outside,” he said quickly exiting the house.

“High-strung fellow isn’t he?” Mr. Mewson said.
Piggy nodded in agreement.

Once Kermit was outside he began to speck again
“Scooter I called to tell you that Drusilla has PDD-NOS, not PDD as Piggy said.”

“OK I’ll tell the school that,” Scooter said.

“So Kermit, what’s Drusilla like?” Fozzie asked.

“Well she’s…quite.”

“And?”

“Well she’s seems kind of withdrawn. She doesn’t seem interested in me or Robin ”

“Kermit, about the jellyfish?”

“Gonzo!” Kermit and everyone yelled at him.

Robin had followed Drusilla back to her room.
“Don’t you want to work on the puzzle?” he asked her.

“No,” said Drusilla going back to her painting.

“How come?”

“I have to…finish my…painting.”

Robin sat on the floor and watched her.
‘Drusilla sure is strange,” Robin thought. ‘She looks sad and she k sounds kind of sad, but she doesn’t act sad. But she’s not acting happy ether. Well at lest she’s not trying to hug and kiss me! I wouldn’t want her to do that. Though she could pay me a little more attention. After all I’m giving up a birthday party to be here.’

A/N Well how about that I updated! A birthday gift to my self. Feedback would be a nice gift too! I have no shame.

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
Here's an update, un beta so bare with me

“Miss Lee,” Mr. Mewoson began.
“Please, call moi Miss Piggy.”
“Miss Piggy, have you gotten in touch with Gideon’s other brother Waldo?”
“Yes, I’ve called him,” Piggy said through gritted teeth. “He won’t be coming down, he said it’s just to much for him to handle, never mind about his niece!”
“Yes, I see,” Mr. Mewoson responded.

“Hey Kermit?” Janice said. ”Like I’ve wondering where’s Drusilla like going too sleep and stuff. I mean the boarding house is packed to the brim with all of us as it is.”
“Oh,” Said Kermit scratching the back of his neck. “Well Piggy and I haven’t really talked about that yet…I guess she and Robin will have to share a room.”
“Oh that will go over real well,” Rowlf deadpanned.

“Listen guys I have to go,” Kermit said as the front door opened and Mr. Meowson stepped out. He and Piggy shook hands then he and Kermit nodded to each other.
“I’ll be in touch,” He said before leaving.
“Piggy,” Kermit said sitting them down on the porch swing. “There’s something we need discuses.”
“Hm?” Piggy sounded tilting her head.
“When we get back to the boardinghouse where do you plan on putting Drusilla?”
“She will share moi’s room of course. Moi’s walk in closet will be converted into a bedroom for her,” Piggy told him proudly.
“Well that is a nice a idea, but don’t think it be easier if Drusilla shares Robin’s room with him?”
“Kermit!” Piggy jumped up completely scandalized. “Drusilla and Robin can’t share a room!”
“Well why not?” He said a slight laugh.
“Drusilla is a girl and Robin is a boy!”
“They’re six and five. Bedside’s in Muppet Babies we shared a crib didn’t we?”
“In a fictionalized cartoon!”
“Ah but what about that home movie we watched at Fozzie’s mom’s farmhouse that one Christmas?”
“What are you talking about? I barely was able to get there at all during that storm and when I did get there we didn’t watch any home movies.”
“Never mind,” He said shaking his head. “It’ll be fine and they’ll each have their own bed and Robin dose go home to visit the swamp often so Drusilla will have room to herself sometimes.”
“Fine,” Piggy said though clearly not happy.
“Piggy,” Kermit began. “I’m not saying it was a bad idea or that you’re doing a bad job. It was a good idea, but I think it will be easier on you if she and Robin share a room, I mean where would put all your clothes?”

Piggy gave him a pointed look and said. “You always seem to have plenty of closet space.”
“And,” Kermit continued ignoring Piggy’s comment. “For knowing Drusilla only two months you’re doing a wonderful job.”
“Two months,” Piggy said incredulously. “Moi will have you know that I’ve known Drusilla all her life! We’re very close. ”
“Oh,” Kermit said a little surprised. “I didn’t know you and Drusilla’s father saw each other often.”
“Oh yes, when ever he was in town he’d send me violets and after the show we’d have dinner then go dancing,” Piggy said wistfully.

Kermit remembered when the violet’s would be delivered to the theater addressed to Piggy. At the time he thought it just one of Piggy’s plots to make him jealous especially when he’d hear the chorus girls tell Piggy that a handsome cat was waiting outside for her.
“He was such a wonderful dancer,” Piggy gushed reminiscing.
“Oh, really?” Kermit said a strange feeling in his stomach.
“Oh yes,” Piggy continued. “He was the Fred Astaire to my Ginger Rogers, the William Powell to my Myrna Loy, the Mickey Ronney to my Judy Garland”
‘What am I? Chop liver,” Kermit thought bitterly shocking himself. He shook his head slightly this was not the time too, well to be comparing himself to food. He told himself.
“Piggy,” He began tentatively. “Um how come you never introduced him to me, uh us any of us,” Kermit hastily added.
“Hm, what?” Piggy asked coming out of her memory.
“I was just wondering why we never met.”
“Oh,” Piggy said softly faltering slightly. “I did invite you to meet him once.”
“You-you did?” He asked surprised. “When?”
“It was just after we finished filming The Great Muppet Caper. Remember I was going to Paris and spend some time with friends. I asked if you wanted to join me and you declined.”

He did remember, Robin had been upset that there wasn’t a role for him in The Great Muppet Caper and that he couldn’t come with them to film the movie, so Kermit had wanted to get back to the swamp to spend some one on one time with him.

“We had such a lovely time,” Piggy reminisced. “Gideon was doing some research for one of his books and Horatio was there as well. Drusilla was going though a ‘Madeline’ phase and had to dress just like her and tried walk on any bridge railing on the Seine. I remember one day Horatio wanted to visit The Catacombs of Paris,”
She continued making a face. “Gideon was all for it, but didn’t want Drusilla go because he thought all the bones would frighten her and moi had no interest in walking around looking at nothing, but bones for hours so the brothers went to the Catacombs and Drusilla and I spent the day together.

She smiled fondly thinking back to that time.
They were sitting outside a café just finishing their desserts. Piggy had, had Café liegeois and Drusilla had, had Peach Melba. They were surrounded by shopping bags. Drusilla looked up at Piggy and smiled Peaches and Raspberry sauces smeared on her face. Piggy smiled dipped a napkin in water and began to whip her face.
“Truly scrumptious,” Piggy sung to her. “You are truly scrumptious/ Scrumptious as the breeze across the bay/ When you’re smiling/ It’s so delicious/ So beguiling/You’re the answer to my wishes /Truly scrumptious/ You are truly scrumptious/And I shan’t forget this lovely day/My heat beats so unruly/I love you truly/ Honest, truly, I do.”

Song credit Truly Scrumptious, by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman