DragonCon 2015

theSHE124

Reaction score
Is anyone going to DragonCon this Labor Day weekend at Atlanta? I found out that Caroll Spinney and Steve Whitmire are gonna be there! :wisdom::coy: I'll ask my friends & family about it...

Slackbot

Reaction score
You know Kathy and I will be there.

Leslie Carrera-Rudolph will also be at D*C. I saw her when she was a guest a few years ago. I talked with her after a panel, and she was a sweetheart.

theSHE124

Reaction score
I know, right? She's also caring, too. I noticed that when she did the Wake Up Your Weird improv show back at the Center.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I'm really curious as to which character(s) Steve will bring with him, if any. It would still be amazing if Steve didn't bring anyone, but if he does bring a character or 2 along, I hope Wembley makes an appearance (doubt it, but it would be amazing). Why can't this be at the beginning of October, after my birthday? :frown: Seeing Caroll would also be fantastic, I hope someone brings a camera along. :coy:

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
I wish I could go this year! These are the Muppet/Henson-related guests I've seen listed:
Steve Whitmire
Caroll Spinney
Cheryl Henson
Leslie Carrara-Rudolph
Pam Arciero
Tyler Bunch
Karen Falk
Debbie McClellan
Kirk Thatcher
I'll also mention Terry Jones for his connection to Labyrinth.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I couldn't be more excited about it! I remember Leslie, also, from a few years back, and I'm excited to see that she'll be there again! The official DragonCon app is out now for anyone who wants to browse the panel schedules and favorite some of them. It looks like the puppetry guests are really all doing a lot of panels, so there are lots of chances to see and interact with them.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I couldn't be more excited about it! I remember Leslie, also, from a few years back, and I'm excited to see that she'll be there again! The official DragonCon app is out now for anyone who wants to browse the panel schedules and favorite some of them. It looks like the puppetry guests are really all doing a lot of panels, so there are lots of chances to see and interact with them.
Can you please tell us the panel schedules for people who don't have the ability to download the app?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Caroll, Leslie, Pam, and Tyler will be at the con on Friday the 4th. Sadly that's all I'm gonna see, cause my dad can't afford everything I wanna see.