Dr. Strangepork

Beauregard

Reaction score
But then you are a member of Swaehb, so an appreciation of all things Bean would come naturally, Prawnie.

I love whe Gonzo opens that closet of his and sees something really strange behind there all the time. It freaked me out, but amuses me as well.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hehehe, I always loved that too. Baby Gonzo was my favorite. ...Yes, I am predictable...

Beauregard

Reaction score
And Gonzo is unpredictable...predictably.

Kermit and Piggy were so sweet together in Muppet Babies. Piggy had a really strong imagination, and she brought them together in so many different ways...from Queen Cleopiggy and Kermark Antony to...Luke and Leia...And most of all, she giggled and snuggled him.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I also really liked how Scooter was an emphasized nerd. He was adorable.

Beauregard

Reaction score
They really were empahsized versions of themselves. Piggy was more Piggy, Fozzie was more dumb, Gonzo was more of a geek.

I do fear, though, that some of their Muppet Baby traits bled into their real-Muppet selves. Fozzie became dumbed down around that time.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's why my mother hates Sailor Moon. :big_grin: Because I put her thought listening to it when I was a child.
What, the English Dub version or the Japanese version? Either can be pretty annoying.

Personally I found Baby Piggy's voice very annoying, but that's just me. I really loved Baby Animal, Baby Gonzo, and Baby Scooter's voices though--Oh, and definitely Baby Bean Bunny, I think his voice was the closest to the actual Muppet performer.
I realy hated Adult Piggy's animated voice. it didn't sound like her at all. But When Frank and Greg did Adult Fozzie and Adult Kermit, it fit perfectly. I also liked Link's voice, though it was like somewhere between Link Hogthrob and Launchpad McQuack.

But Gonzo's baby Voice was brillaint. Russi Taylor is a fine voice actress, and she's been voicing for years.

Frank Welker? A total genius. It's hard to find anything he did not appear in. Even a live action movie where he does animal SFX.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Remind me not to read "Animal SFX" really fast and really late at night.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The things that come into our minds sometimes.