Dr. Strangepork

Gonzo14

Reaction score
who did the voice of Dr. Strangepork in the animated clips in Little Muppet Monsters?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, do you somehow have access to these Little Muppet Monster segments?

Mmm...segments of little Muppet Monsters...Bet they'd go great on a barbecue...

Gonzo14

Reaction score
no, i'm getting my info from muppet wiki, they have a picture of the animated muppets and they list who did the voices, but they don't list dr strangepork's voice

Beauregard

Reaction score
Greg Berg. Same voice actor as Baby Scooter. Next question.
Oh I can hear Scooter's voice as Strangepork.

I wonder why the Muppet baby voices were so very grateing...I love them, but I know the rest of my family are turned off the series because the voices grate on their nerves.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
The Muppet Babies' voices weren't grating at all.

But obviously everyone has their own opinion.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thought that the voices were scarily close to the real muppet performers. Especially early on in the series.

That said, Strangepork basically sounded like Scooter with an accent, so that's why I'm positive it's Greg Berg.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh I can hear Scooter's voice as Strangepork.

I wonder why the Muppet baby voices were so very grateing...I love them, but I know the rest of my family are turned off the series because the voices grate on their nerves.
That's why my mother hates Sailor Moon. :big_grin: Because I put her thought listening to it when I was a child.

But in all seriousness, I find them annoying too. But the adorable cartoon style and the whole imaginativeness of everything makes up for it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh yes yes. Well, I love the voices myself. Especially Rowlf's and Skeeters. But, yes, the cartoon style is brilliant and the way they build everything on imagination is exactly how I wish I could run my life.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Personally I found Baby Piggy's voice very annoying, but that's just me. I really loved Baby Animal, Baby Gonzo, and Baby Scooter's voices though--Oh, and definitely Baby Bean Bunny, I think his voice was the closest to the actual Muppet performer.