Doodle Dreams: Inspirational

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Whether outside or inside the lines, the purpose of this inspiring topic is in honor to Mr. Henson's amazing imagination; so please, Muppet fans, pass along-or share-your own unique (or in general) sense of creativity and ingenuity:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
And I don't want to be the first one to do so....but I will be thinking about it, and I'll have something to say, I'm sure. :smile:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
I would not be writing and you would not be reading this comment if it were not for Mr. Henson's talents and his abilities. I love him for not only the Muppets but for himself, as the good person that he was!

My sense of creativity and ingenuity is relevant to my staying as active as a southwest storm, even when I don't feel encouraged to do so. Remember, a breeze can not be persuaded without a strong wind movement urging in behind the wind's pathways and guiding it along; and thunder and lightning moves only in the process of an active storm. One must have works an order to have accomplishments.

I know that many of you love the Muppet's and Mr. Henson as much as me and my family. You have more to say here also, I'm sure! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know? To add my two cants, I really would love loved to see what Jim and the Disney Imagineers would have come up with had they had a chance to work together.

Hope Mills

Reaction score
You know? To add my two cants, I really would love loved to see what Jim and the Disney Imagineers would have come up with had they had a chance to work together.

Hi, friend! You can never tell about such things. Afterall, many in filmmaking, and, of course, the writers, have mastered the skills of both Henson and Disney. We will just have to wait and see. :smile:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Helllloooooo! Anyone at home, LOL!

Come on guys, don't be coy!:coy: Let's chat!

Hope Mills

Reaction score
So sorry to bore you guys with this lousy one. :wink:

Although the book has been a work of inspiration in our home! :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It could be because the title is a bit misleading. I honestly thought you were talking about dreams we had of doodles :embarrassed:

and dont feel bad about "making a boring thread". None of mine ever make it past the first page or two and the ones that do I'd rather not have them bumped :smirk: