Don't buy from Target see inside...

jediX

Reaction score
Well, Wal-Mart, Gamestop, and that store I've never heard of never carred the line, as far as I know. EB is the only game store I've ever seen w/ em. Other than that, any of the "Musicland" chain (Media Play, Suncoast, Sam Goody) should have them. Target is just notorious for saying they carry it but don't.

Spicy Bubbles

Reaction score
Boycott the governor, not the state

As someone who lives in Ohio, I've found Muppet DVDs at Best Buy & Wal-Mart, I've found action figures at EB Games, Suncoast, Target, and Toys R Us. There are more likely than not comic book stores in your area that might be carrying the figures as well.

Telekinesis

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can't picture myself driving all the way to Cleveland to buy action figures. I'll post an update if I spot any around here though. Does anybody else on here have tips for the Dayton-Middletown area? So far, I haven't had any luck finding anything at all.

beaker

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
I went to my local Target the other day to look for Muppet movies or other items. I got to the movies section and they didn't have a single Muppet movie, not even the Christmas ones. There was no spot for any either. Also I couldn't find anyother Muppet things there except for a couple little toy things. Boycott Target for not carrying Muppet merchandise. Or not.
wow...it's the apocalypse :rolleyes:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Meepster12 said:
Target also carries a Muppet mousepad!!!!!:smile: :flirt: :sing: :excited: :zany:
I'm assuming they're with the regular mousepads in the electronics dept.??

Buttercup

Reaction score
The Muppets action figures are at my Target, you just have to look for them, as they're on the second from the bottom shelf so I have to bend down to see them