Don't buy from Target see inside...

jediX

Reaction score
As I said, anything with "Muppet" on it is condemned to the children's section. Anywhere. Period. :frown:

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
As I said, anything with "Muppet" on it is condemned to the children's section. Anywhere. Period. :frown:
Yes that's very true. Everywhere I've seen Muppet video's they're always in the kids sections. Depressing indeed. It makes you feel stupid looking through the kids section so determinedly trying to find the Muppet movies you want.

jediX

Reaction score
The funny thing is that older people are the ones that buy the Muppet stuff. I'd bet more people over 18 watch and like the stuff than children even do. After all, they sell Sesame, Fraggle Rock, Care Bears, Spongebob, etc stuff at Hot Topic. Now, when was the last time you saw a 4-year-old in Hot Topic? Heh...

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
The funny thing is that older people are the ones that buy the Muppet stuff. I'd bet more people over 18 watch and like the stuff than children even do. After all, they sell Sesame, Fraggle Rock, Care Bears, Spongebob, etc stuff at Hot Topic. Now, when was the last time you saw a 4-year-old in Hot Topic? Heh...
You are very true my observent friend. All of us on here I assume are over 18, so I believe it would be wise for retailers to put Muppet video's in the comedy section.

jediX

Reaction score
Well, not all. There's a few around 14...... I think? :confused:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Yes that's very true. Everywhere I've seen Muppet video's they're always in the kids sections. Depressing indeed. It makes you feel stupid looking through the kids section so determinedly trying to find the Muppet movies you want.
I know what you mean, I feel stupid when I look through the childrens section sometimes and even when I buy certain things but then I think, well its their fault for putting the muppet stuff in the kids section and I'm a muppet fan and I'm proud of it! if someone doesnt like it then too bad.

dmx10101

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
I know what you mean, I feel stupid when I look through the childrens section sometimes and even when I buy certain things but then I think, well its their fault for putting the muppet stuff in the kids section and I'm a muppet fan and I'm proud of it! if someone doesnt like it then too bad.
Well, that's a well put statment. Preach on drspy00! Preach on!

jediX

Reaction score
Hallelujah! lol

Really though, I don't care that people see me with Muppet stuff. I wear Muppet shirts under my usual trench coat all the time and I don't care what people think. I mean really, if I cared what people thought I wouldn't buy action figures. And dang it, I'm d**n proud of it too! :big_grin:

Telekinesis

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find the Palisades line at any of the following stores:

Target
Gamestop
Meijer
K-Mart
Walmart

We should boycott Ohio.