Does anyone remember this weird bit?

hooperfan

Reaction score
I see segments like that only being hyped up in a case of people just wanting to see what isn't available.

Honestly, many segments that have eventually surfaced after being unavailable for the public for years haven't even been that exciting as people hyped them up to be.
Like episode 847 :stick_out_tongue:

dvakman

Reaction score
I kind of like the slow meditative vibe of the David charmer segment. The final fadeout is quite mysterious, and beautiful too.

wiley207

Reaction score
I kind of like the slow meditative vibe of the David charmer segment. The final fadeout is quite mysterious, and beautiful too.
I will admit that Indian tapestry background the "12" floats around on at the end looks really nice, even if that bit does go on for some time.

I see segments like that only being hyped up in a case of people just wanting to see what isn't available.

Honestly, many segments that have eventually surfaced after being unavailable for the public for years haven't even been that exciting as people hyped them up to be.
Yeah, I wasn't expecting THAT much from this segment, not like Episode 847 or something. I figured it wouldn't be super-scary or something, but I didn't think it'd be so long...