Does anyone remember this weird bit?

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
The snake charmer-style David segment didn't seem to be creepy to me as a preschooler. I've seen far creepier segments, including "Now then... a count of ten".

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sorry for the thread bump, but Scarecroe has provided a screencap on the Muppet Wiki!

Still not on YouTube yet though, probably because of how SesameWorkshop lately is with their YouTube copyright policies...
I mean, they usually turn a blind eye (for the most part) when it comes to individual uploads. It’s really full length uploads/street scene uploads/YouTube poops they seem to go after.

Frodis

Reaction score
Sorry for the thread bump, but Scarecroe has provided a screencap on the Muppet Wiki!

Still not on YouTube yet though, probably because of how SesameWorkshop lately is with their YouTube copyright policies...
Well, hopefully Scarecroe will find this bit interesting enough to post at some point. I haven't seen it since the early 80's. Some of you weren't even alive then. LOL! It was one of the most memorable clips from my childhood, watching back in the 70's.

Frodis

Reaction score
Wow! This thread is now over 16 years old! That's crazy. At least that image turned up. Progress!

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Honestly, it didn’t really live up to the hype. I found it boring, and this is coming from someone who was ecstatic to see the Miami Mice pop up on YouTube.

wiley207

Reaction score
Honestly, it didn’t really live up to the hype. I found it boring, and this is coming from someone who was ecstatic to see the Miami Mice pop up on YouTube.
Yeah, like I said, it goes on for much too long and is pretty slow-paced. I'm betting THAT'S why they eventually stopped airing it in the early 80s.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I see segments like that only being hyped up in a case of people just wanting to see what isn't available.

Honestly, many segments that have eventually surfaced after being unavailable for the public for years haven't even been that exciting as people hyped them up to be.