Do you think Rudy could become the new Elmo?

DePingPong

Reaction score
I doubt it, Elmo's been the star for almost 30 years and no on'es come close to dethroning him. I don't think Rudy has the same appeal as Elmo, either.
Personally, Elmo is my all-time favorite Muppet. He's a neat lil guy. I haven't seen too much of Rudy, he's a cute character for sure but I'm not entirely sure what he's all about.

Tons of people I'm sure still consider Elmo to be one of the new kids on the street but it's actually crazy to think he's been around for that long.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I doubt it, Elmo's been the star for almost 30 years and no on'es come close to dethroning him. I don't think Rudy has the same appeal as Elmo, either.
Personally, Elmo is my all-time favorite Muppet. He's a neat lil guy. I haven't seen too much of Rudy, he's a cute character for sure but I'm not entirely sure what he's all about.

Tons of people I'm sure still consider Elmo to be one of the new kids on the street but it's actually crazy to think he's been around for that long.
I haven't seen much merchandise of Rudy, I think kids will always love Elmo no matter what happens.