• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't seen any

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

Princeton

First off, :mad: sounds like a man, it's got that idiotic Jessica Simpson in it, and don't we ALL miss the quality of the Muppets from the Jim and Richard days?

goldenarrow05

Reaction score
I think that right now we should worry more about getting the muppets back in the limelight than worrying about getting the quality of the Jim era. Lets face it, Jim is dead and he's not coming back.... we need to quit complaining about not getting enough of the muppets or not getting the quality that we were spoiled with in the 80's and just be glad that we are getting at least SOME things on TV.

Klonoa

Reaction score
I like the commercials. Granted having Jessica Simpson in them is unnessecary, but eh, the ads are still all right. It's better than a lot of other commercials on right now. Sometimes it makes me hungry for pizza, though (although watching TMNT also makes me hungry for pizza). I don't call them 4 For All pizzas, though, I call them Muppet Pizzas. I hope I can make sure to call them by the right name if I ever order them from Pizza Hut. That would be embarrassing.

--Klonoa

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I do agree about Jessica.Not funny,and not talented;can't stand her variety show. I do agree,let's move on and let Jim and Richard rest in peace.At least we have all the memories that we have,as many as we do.Jim and Richard gave a lot of themselves to us,as well as their talents,their imagination,their hearts,their time; and overall ability to make us smile,cry and love ourselves & each other.:smirk:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Klonoa said:
I don't call them 4 For All pizzas, though, I call them Muppet Pizzas. I hope I can make sure to call them by the right name if I ever order them from Pizza Hut. That would be embarrassing.

--Klonoa
I think we should call them "Muppet Pizzas". If enough people call in, maybe Pizza Hut would officially change the name. Can you imagine? "I'd like to order a Muppet Pizza" with Kermit (green peppers), Miss Piggy (canadian bacon), Gonzo (anchovies), and Animal (mushrooms). Oh and extra Rizzo (cheese) please."

MMMM.... pizza.

Luke

Reaction score
LOL Cindy, i think in this case Jessica seems to be providing the cheese though!

Although she is quite cute, i have to admit. Mmmm.... Jessica.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I think the commercials are needed right now. The muppets need to be in the limelight somehow, and the commercials are a ways to get Jessica Simpson fans who might have grown up with the muppets to say 'hey I remember kermit..he's awesome! did he slip into obscurity a few years ago?'