• I haven't seen any

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

Princeton

Princeton said:
it's got that idiotic Jessica Simpson in it

Note that this comment was made BEFORE my obsession of Newlyweds. That's like the best show I've seen since The Golden Girls. Jessica and Nick I can take or leave, but come on, how HILLARIOUS is Kasey!?!? She's like the only reason I used to watch that show. I repeat, "used to". :cry: I can't believe they ended it.

reevefan

Reaction score
I guess they are OK...

But it seems that a lot of the Henson magic is lost... it is fine the first few times you see the ads, but then I got tired of them after about 10 times... Call me old school. But this is not as bad as the ELMO thing we had going for years...

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
reevefan said:
it is fine the first few times you see the ads, but then I got tired of them after about 10 times
You could say that about almost any commercial. I personaly thing they are great. Remember the muppets started with commercials, I like how they keep comming back and staying in the public eye. It's win-win for the muppets and pizza hut. I think the commercials are great!

Mario

Reaction score
I didn't like the fact that Kermit's favorite was Green Peppers, I would have assumed that Kermit's favorite would have been similar to his favorite ice cream, dragonfly ripple.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
That would be interesting: a dragonfly ripple pizza. *imagines a dragonfly ripple pizza then makes a face* Then again, maybe not.