Do you like Disney owning the Muppets?

Camellia

Reaction score
Do I like Disney owning the rights to the Muppets?

briefly :smile:

NO!

Sincerely & Seriously,

Camellia

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
WORST POSTING EVER!:attitude:

THE MUPPETS ARE NOW AND FOR EVER WILL BE JIM HENSONS, DISNEY ONLY WISHES THAT THEY COULD BE HALF AS BRILLIANT AS JIM WAS.

beaker

Reaction score
Disneys Muppets said:
Disney's Muppets the best name ever.
You must be smoking some serious crack. I think you may be the only one out of thousands on here.

For me, and for *MOST** of us on here...the Muppets, Sesame Street, and Fraggle Rock WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER be part of the Jim Henson Company...no corrupt German media company or the imperialist mouse can change that in our hearts.

That 'Disneys Muppets' logo made me sick to my stomach...may us pray this never happens.

I think it was the fact they bought the Muppets from JHC that really ignited our angst.

Let me ask you, what if a company bough Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck from Disney? oMG wOUlDNT tAT bE TEH bESTeST!1111

Yeah, I am pretty passionate about keeping the Muppet legacy together...but I am also wanting the Muppets to be around forever, and rise up like they haven't in some time.

Camellia

Reaction score
A company to buy Mickey Mouse and Company

Just a suggestion: Put Mickey Mouse and Company on the Sponge Bob Show! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
beaker said:
That 'Disneys Muppets' logo made me sick to my stomach...may us pray this never happens.
Right on brother. Actually i was in the Disney Store today to look at the new Muppet stuff that's invaded and it's all still marked "The Jim Henson Company" but it was all prominently displayed at the front of store.

Anyway we don't know yet but i think the fact that they created a holding company (Muppets Holding Company LLC) is a good indication that we probably won't be seeing Disney's Muppets, at least for quite some time and hopefully never.