Disney stops releasing pigeons 'to certain death' during shows

starr

Reaction score
Lol! There are millions of pigeons in the world and Disney is worried about the Circle of Life??

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I wasnt taking it from your post I have read it on many disney web sites and from cast members I know.

radionate

Reaction score
I know that the guy dying while trying to get the head is even on the Doombuggies web site (the best on the subject)

Doombuggies

They talk about "Disney Urban Legends", yet they never say if this is true or not. But it is indeed one of those tall tales. Remember, just because you see it on the net, doesn't make it true. The net is the worst place to take things at face value, as people don't have to worry about credibility and they are covered under the veil of annimity.

FER SURE

Reaction score
My post refrences a story from Grad Night 2001!! The story about the guy dying is from many years past. I can't speak to it's truth. I dont know if anyone died on the ride or not. If they did it happened in CAli. and not Florida. I really dont care if anyone died on the ride. I know it sounds harsh, but the one thing that got to me were guests who thought they had paid enough that the rules didn't apply to them.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I can see what you mean by the guests who assume they are to good trust me I am not one of them.and I was refering to cali,sorry shouldve been clearer and if you are a disney cm you may want to check out intercot.com

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
yes but as I stated Ihave talked about it to people in person.
Still doesn't give the story any validity. I've talked to many people in person who have claimed to (in no particular order):

Seen Elvis in a Supermarket
Dated Lance Bass (of N'Sync)
Seen UFOs
Know that Walt Disney is buried under Disneyland in a cryogenically frozen chamber
etc, etc, etc

Are these true? dunno, but I'm not betting on it just because someone told me (actually on is true, but I'm not saying which one). Disney and the parks are full of wonderfully rich and detailed stories that don't have an ounce of merit to them. Its part of the fasination of the parks. Not only are there great rides, fantastic sites, hidden Mickeys, and wonderful "in" jokes abound, but there are also these Legends that have been passed down from cast member to cast member, just like ghost stories at summer camps, that might have had an inkling of truth to them, but are blown far out of proportion. That's something you must keep in mind when you hear these things.