Disney Muppet Babies Season 1 Episode 7 - Summer Penguin, P.I. / You Ought to Be in Pictures

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 7 - Summer Penguin, P.I. / You Ought to Be in Pictures
Disney Channel Premiere: Friday April 27, 2018

Summer assumes the role of detective when a heated game of checkers turns unpleasant. Also: While on a field trip to a local art museum, Fozzie's lunchbox is stolen by a mischievous monkey and the Muppet Babies must chase him through paintings to get it back.

If you've seen "Summer Penguin, P.I. / You Ought to Be in Pictures", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Summer Penguin PI was very good. I liked how they put film dirt on Summer's musical number. I liked how You Ought to Be in Pictures was the first episode to take place outside the nursery. I also liked Animal being obsessed with Renior, just like Great Muppet Caper.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Just like I had hoped, we had an episode that took place outside the nursery, one of the new opportunities this reboot has presented us with. And I totally expected an homage to the scene in Ferris Bueller with the babies wandering throughout the museum, including Fozzie staring deeply at "La Grande Jatte". :smile:

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Summer Penguin PI: was pretty cute, you got one of the first introductions of her and she's pretty nice as a character. Even though she feels off compared to other Muppet penguins and as a Muppet, she's still an alright character, and this plot about her being a detective was cute!

You Ought to be in Pictures: Someone already talked about this on here, but it was nice seeing a reference to The Great Muppet Caper with Animal being into Renoir. Kermit and Fozzie having the same interest about the TV show was very cute! and the episode also reminds of Super Mario 64 with the Muppet Babies jumping into paintings.