Disney Muppet Babies Season 1 Episode 7 - Summer Penguin, P.I. / You Ought to Be in Pictures

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 7 - Summer Penguin, P.I. / You Ought to Be in Pictures
Disney Channel Premiere: Friday April 27, 2018

Summer assumes the role of detective when a heated game of checkers turns unpleasant. Also: While on a field trip to a local art museum, Fozzie's lunchbox is stolen by a mischievous monkey and the Muppet Babies must chase him through paintings to get it back.

If you've seen "Summer Penguin, P.I. / You Ought to Be in Pictures", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Summer Penguin PI was very good. I liked how they put film dirt on Summer's musical number. I liked how You Ought to Be in Pictures was the first episode to take place outside the nursery. I also liked Animal being obsessed with Renior, just like Great Muppet Caper.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Just like I had hoped, we had an episode that took place outside the nursery, one of the new opportunities this reboot has presented us with. And I totally expected an homage to the scene in Ferris Bueller with the babies wandering throughout the museum, including Fozzie staring deeply at "La Grande Jatte". :smile: