Disney Merch. What is wrong with them!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yeah, I notice that too. I'm like, woah, Mum and Dad let us watch this when we were little!
But if you don't get them there is nothing wrong with it IMHO..Even when I am old enough to get them I don't pay them much mind :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh man, oh OMG that is hilarious. Rofl literally:insatiable:
Hey, I've heard stories about Hello Kitty "Jiggle writer" pens going... well, used NOT as directed. So, yeah... why they make ANY toys do that is beyond me anyway.

But that Pooh is MOST unfortunate. I mean, WOW! Why they didn't say the bee should come out of the honey pot, not the side of it.

Oh well, at least it isn't swimming in lead paint.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Hey, I've heard stories about Hello Kitty "Jiggle writer" pens going... well, used NOT as directed. So, yeah... why they make ANY toys do that is beyond me anyway.

But that Pooh is MOST unfortunate. I mean, WOW! Why they didn't say the bee should come out of the honey pot, not the side of it.

Oh well, at least it isn't swimming in lead paint.
Imagine the injuries if it was in lead paint, and was "abused"

Redsonga

Reaction score
Now, now..this topic is getting a little un-muppety :confused:

Kiki

Reaction score
You seen the teenage Skipper doll? It does more than just grow up. :wink: :embarrassed:
The 'Growing Up Skipper' one from the '70s? That caused a lot of controversy, didn't it? People thought it would give young girls "the wrong idea" (of what?), because by turning the left arm it caused her to grow a bustline, and turn into a more slimmer teen, from a primary-school aged girl. I don't see how it gives girls The Wrong Idea. "Ohmigawd- she has boobies!" And? Plus, I'm sure there was plently of flat-chested, prepubescents who wish they could turn an arm around and evolve into a tall, busty teen. I think I've blabbed on too much now. Sorry...when it comes to 1970's pop culture, I get carried away. :embarrassed:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's the one alright.

Plus, I'm sure there was plently of flat-chested, prepubescents who wish they could turn an arm around and evolve into a tall, busty teen. I think I've blabbed on too much now. Sorry...when it comes to 1970's pop culture, I get carried away. :embarrassed:
Yeah, all you would have to do is turn your arm back. :stick_out_tongue: