Disney Merch. What is wrong with them!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I was looking around on the internet, when I noticed that lots, and I mean LOTS of the disney toys on amazon are a bit "different". Then I found these reviews:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=t_4NFEdJOvg&feature=PlayList&p=5226784CFDAA7801&index=11

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rintHEHpU9c&feature=PlayList&p=5226784CFDAA7801&index=9

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=igDllw68R7A&feature=PlayList&p=5226784CFDAA7801&index=1

Now after viewing the above toy reviews, MC Users; what and how the frog did these get through the marketing Department!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Those toys do seem a bit inappropirate, don't they. I think its because they were in such a rush to get the toys on the market, they didn't reilize what would seem inappropirate.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think they do look a little weird, but then the reviewer goes out of his way to find toys like that so really it is more about him having a dirty mind IMHO :stick_out_tongue:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It's funny, but that guy really milks it for every drop he can get. It's like telling the same joke over and over and over and over and over and over again.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Funny video, and it's fun to make those jokes occasionally, but children aren't going to notice unless the adults say anything!

Pork

Reaction score
Funny video, and it's fun to make those jokes occasionally, but children aren't going to notice unless the adults say anything!
Yeah I doubt they would. When I was little there's no way I would of thought of any of that!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yeah I doubt they would. When I was little there's no way I would of thought of any of that!
One thing I'm constantly amazed by is when I watch a movie that I haven't seen since I was a kid and loved, then hear all the adult references and innuendos I never got.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, I remember those Tarzans coming to the attention to Disney, and they were swiftly pulled from shelves. That...errr....zo-san Pooh freaks me out though..... EEK!

There are just so many creepy toys that are clearly meant to be innocent. I have a Bloo Happy Meal toy that shakes around when you wind it's arm... it's supposed to be a "jitter writer" type toy, and you insert a pencil under his body.... but the fact it vibrates and... well, you know what Bloo looks like... I'm surprise no one else made that connection.

And I apologize if this sounds way too dirty. I'm trying to obscure it as much as possible.

Pork

Reaction score
One thing I'm constantly amazed by is when I watch a movie that I haven't seen since I was a kid and loved, then hear all the adult references and innuendos I never got.
Yeah, I notice that too. I'm like, woah, Mum and Dad let us watch this when we were little!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Well, I remember those Tarzans coming to the attention to Disney, and they were swiftly pulled from shelves. That...errr....zo-san Pooh freaks me out though..... EEK!

There are just so many creepy toys that are clearly meant to be innocent. I have a Bloo Happy Meal toy that shakes around when you wind it's arm... it's supposed to be a "jitter writer" type toy, and you insert a pencil under his body.... but the fact it vibrates and... well, you know what Bloo looks like... I'm surprise no one else made that connection.

And I apologize if this sounds way too dirty. I'm trying to obscure it as much as possible.
Oh man, oh OMG that is hilarious. Rofl literally:insatiable: