Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Paul Morrissey, editor from Boom Studios contacted me for a special variant cover for the first Muppet Show comic book. The cover will be made exclusively for Meltdown Comics. So those down in LA be sure to stop by and reserve your copy.:smile:
DUDE! That is SO awesome! Congratulations! :excited: Any way those of us not in LA can pick up a copy?

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
OMG - that is so me... What do I do? Meltdown is the best place on earth!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Paul Morrissey, editor from Boom Studios contacted me for a special variant cover for the first Muppet Show comic book. The cover will be made exclusively for Meltdown Comics. So those down in LA be sure to stop by and reserve your copy.:smile:
Congratulations, Dave!

As you know, I had sent your stuff to Paul months and months ago, but then, things move very slow in this business... until it's your deadline. Then they need it yesterday!

Your Pal,
Was Once Ernie (aka Earl)

:stick_out_tongue:

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Thanks, Earl. Yeah this is the last minute business. :smirk: At least I get to do a cover for the historic return of the Muppets to comics and that's a big satisfaction to me.
Thanks for sending my stuff to them. Guess it was worth the wait:smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
Congrats dude, was wondering if I would be able to get a copy of it as well.

Frogster

Reaction score
Looks like the Muppets now live in the Rocko's Modern Life world. Sad.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Gonzo's nose curve has been fixed nicely. Still not particularly keen on the design, but I'm no longer offended by it. I recognize him. The other characters are looking pretty good. Oooh! Teeth! And that Miss Piggy is fierce! Wow! A crushed bowler cap off to Langridge for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.