Disney Characters statues

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think you're right!!

OH! By reminding me how badly I want this, you're as evil as they are for making something I can't live without!!

CURSES PAY SCALE SLIGHTLY ABOVE MINIMUM WAGE!!!! CURSES!! :ZANY:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I plan on ordering my Big Kermit big from Disney next friday :smile: (pay day...yeah every 2 weeks i get paid)

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know that when I get some money I'm going to bid on that. Just hope that no one else will. (Like that would ever happen)

tomahawk

Reaction score
Don't bid on E-bay. You can get it probably cheaper buy just ordering it through Disney. They want a starting of $160 on Ebay and it's $150 through Disney.

MWoO

Reaction score
tomahawk said:
Don't bid on E-bay. You can get it probably cheaper buy just ordering it through Disney. They want a starting of $160 on Ebay and it's $150 through Disney.
How do you get it from Disney? The site doesn;t have it.

thecompman

Reaction score
Where can I find this?

Hi all,

I was in Disney World about 2 weeks ago, and I was so excited to buy my Kermit Figure, but I couldn't find it anywhere!! I inquired about it in the Muppet Shop in MGM Studios next to Muppetvision 3D and none of them had even heard of it, they said "maybe try the web". Does anyone know of a place in Walt Disney World to see it and look at it, and maybe even buy it? Thanks.

P.S. I tried to ask this question while I was down there but registration to the forum was disabled at the time.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Call this number. 1-800-362-4533

That is the number for the Disneyland store operations. Make sure you ask for the Kermit on the log seeing as there are two Kermit statues now.

dlphntat

Reaction score
for those of us not in the know, how could we avoid the ebay issues and get one direct from disney?

dlphntat

Reaction score
for those of us not in the know, how could we avoid the ebay issues and get one direct from disney?
oops, I see now