Disney Characters statues

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WOE, will "I" want this. You know how picky I truly am about things I buy like this! Will I want to buy this?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
WOE, will "I" want this. You know how picky I truly am about things I buy like this! Will I want to buy this?
It's a really quality piece. Very nice sculpt and very well done. If it weren't for the fact that Master Replicas is coming out with the poser, I would buy this. Personally, I'm saving my money for the poser... you can put him in the same pose as this statue... then change it when you feel like it.

The other reason not to buy it is the amount of space both this and the poser would take up. I don't have room for both... as you know.

If you have a lot of disposable income (and who does these days?) and lots of room in your house, then buy both.

:stick_out_tongue:

tomahawk

Reaction score
Well, in my opinion, if you can afford it get it. I can't stop looking at him. I'm sure until I get the Master Replica it will be one of my favorite pieces of my collection.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
tomahawk said:
Well, in my opinion, if you can afford it get it. I can't stop looking at him. I'm sure until I get the Master Replica it will be one of my favorite pieces of my collection.
I think we're saying exactly the same thing.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
I think we're saying exactly the same thing.

You know, I think you are right. :smile:

I don't know if you remember but we met briefly at the stamp/sculpture unveiling. I was with Chris Stultz.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
tomahawk said:
I don't know if you remember but we met briefly at the stamp/sculpture unveiling. I was with Chris Stultz.
Of course I remember! You guys were sitting right in front of me. I just didn't put your screen name together with the face.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I may have to get it. Just simply because how well it captures the spirit of Kermit and stays true to the character!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
How picky are you?If you are very picky, you may be disappointed with Kermit's headprofile from sideon.I think the sculpt work on Kermit big figure(sitting on column) is a better sculpt.Whereas the log Kermit is more ball shape,the column Kermit has more shape to it and fold pockets to look like a hand is underneath for realism.The log sculpture is still a fantastic piece, but I am not that picky.:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
"Picky" means if it represents the character well (Palisades action figures, NECA's Ghostbusters and Nightmare Before Christmas action figures) then I want it. If it doesn't (MEZCO's Blues Brothers), then I don't want it.