Discuss Follow That Bird

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
Does anybody remember the sesame street movie named Follow That Bird? I vaguely remember it but luckily I found a trailer of it. If you would like to watch the trailer than click on the link below:

http://www.cinemanow.com/movieDet.aspx?movieid=4849&affid=0#

remember to click on the "WATCH TRAILER" button to watch the free prewiew. If you want to watch the movie it is going to cost you .99 cents. I wanted to take the time to discuss what we all thought about the movie and just comment on little things like that. After watching the preview, and perhaps the movie, what would we like to disscuss about the movie? I personally loved it. Your input? :confused:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I bought the DVD of this film a while back and I love it. I grew up with this movie, and now as an adult I still love to watch it. The adventure, characters, songs, and plot are great! I do wish the DVD was wide-screen, and had some more extras but the film alone was worth the few bucks. I recomend picking a copy up!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
WOooooooo... here go round in an upside down world, where fishies fall out of the sea la la la la la la... :stick_out_tongue:

jah742

Reaction score
thats where bert & ernie flip upside down in the biplane they use to look for big bird.

i just watched it today. have a 2.5 year old daughter who loves ftb.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
jah742 said:
thats where bert & ernie flip upside down in the biplane they use to look for big bird.

i just watched it today. have a 2.5 year old daughter who loves ftb.
Awww that cute! :halo: hey im almost 20 and i STILL love that movie, i own the DVD and the old vhs tape :big_grin: I still get a tearie eye when Big Bird is blue

goldenarrow05

Reaction score
When i was a kid i watched this movie non stop until one day my parents got sick of watching it and the tape "dissapeared"... i bought it when they rereleased it on vhs and dvd a few years back though... hehe... my parents werent real thrilled about that one.

ceecee

Reaction score
Holy cow! "Follow that Bird" is on DVD?! Cool! I think the only time I saw it was in the theater when I was 5 or 6.

I bawled when they turned Big Bird blue. (I cried a lot at sad parts in movies.) I probably would still cry today if I saw that.

I loved the part where Grungetta is working in a restaurant and yells "Tossed salad!!" as she throws lettuce everywhere. :grouchy:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats what we've been watching at work. I work at Goodwill. I have it on the old vhs and new vhs. We were about to be finshed with it until they made us clock in. We have time cards were we work. Oh well we'll finish it tomorrow. Love it and will watch it when some else hasn't seen it and will watch it when I get to. LOVED IT!!

Grover is my favorite and Cookie as well.

P

Philo and Gunge

I love this movie! It's my favorite Henson film. While I don't cry, I get a little lump in my throat during the sad parts. The film's much more emotional then then the show. I even recommend this to people who don't watch/collect Sesame.