Discuss Follow That Bird

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Stars! I used to pretend that I was actually looking fir Big Bird and the others when I watched the movie. It's one of those great classics, where a person wishes they could actually have taken part in it.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
My favorite parts of the movie...

*Oscar's "Grouch Anthem" at the beginning of the movie
*Cookie Monster eating Gordon's volkswagen
*Ernie and Bert's "Upside Down World" song

gfarkwort

Reaction score
I was always scared from the movie....Everyones so evil in it....thats how I think of it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
ceecee said:
Holy cow! "Follow that Bird" is on DVD?! Cool! I think the only time I saw it was in the theater when I was 5 or 6.

I bawled when they turned Big Bird blue. (I cried a lot at sad parts in movies.) I probably would still cry today if I saw that.

I loved the part where Grungetta is working in a restaurant and yells "Tossed salad!!" as she throws lettuce everywhere. :grouchy:
That was Grungetta? I thought it was just a generic female grouch. It's been a while since I saw that movie so I'll have to check on that again. Either way, I really liked the tossed salad part.

ceecee

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
That was Grungetta? I thought it was just a generic female grouch. It's been a while since I saw that movie so I'll have to check on that again. Either way, I really liked the tossed salad part.
Well, I think it was Grungetta. I can't be sure because I haven't seen the movie since I was 5 or 6.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats neat. Cool thanks for sharing that with us.

Rowlf's Roadie

Reaction score
Grew up with Follow That Bird. Classic. Sesame Street in its prime, before it became The Elmo Show.