Dinosaurs Seasons 1-2 coming to DVD

ChinoXL

Reaction score
man i'll be so happy when i can get my hands on these dvds..i already got astroboy so this will be great for my next collection

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
was this that really old show that used to be on disney?

Also, I beleive the muppet show 2 will be out late this year or early next year

SJohnson

Reaction score
Dinosaurs on DVD

This is great news, I can't wait. I love the packaging too.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
was this that really old show that used to be on disney?

Also, I beleive the muppet show 2 will be out late this year or early next year
UD.com has sayed Muppet Show Season 2 DVD will be out spring/summer 06. trust em at UD.com there always right! :smile: :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
UD.com has sayed Muppet Show Season 2 DVD will be out spring/summer 06. trust em at UD.com there always right! :smile: :wink:
ooooo, yay! And if Dinosaurs is the show I'm thinking about, then YAY! I loved that show when I was younger.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Man I'm looking forward to getting this on DVD. I'm hoping that I can have this, maybe the other two seasons of Dinosaurs, all five seasons of the Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock, along with some cooler Sesame Street dvds, mainly old schools ones, and I'll be a happy camper. Right now I've got Fraggle Rock and Muppet Show season one, Cookie Monster's best bites, Labyrinth and Dark Crystal special editions dvds, the Three early Muppet movies (The Muppet Movie, Great Muppet Caper, Muppets take Manhattan) Rocky Mountain Hoilday, Muppets Magic and Follow that Brid. So for the most part my Muppet DVD colloction has been focus on classic Jim Henson, before his sad death. So else less I buy the newer Muppet movies, which I think I will, this will be the frist Henson show that was post Jim Henson for me. :wink:

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
All We Have In Australia Is The Muppet Show Season One And All The Muppet Movies Except Muppet Wizard Of Oz. I Can't Wait Till Australia Get Fraggle Rock But There Is No Release Date So I Am Not Sure If We Will Get It..