Did anyone see this?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
So mabye I'm wrong. Was my say ever really that reliable?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think they all look fantastic.

It's hard to really see Sam's whole body so I'll have to reserve any critique of that. Remember that they always look better than in the pictures. I think Sam's head is spot-on.

Gonzo is amazing. Nobody's mentioned the coloring. This could possibly be the first Gonzo product with a correctly colored nose! Not the sky blue Muppet Baby beak. I also love the Muppet Movie version of him because it's my fave of all the films.

Mahna Mahna and the Snowths look so great. And they have feet! Have we ever seen their feet? Beautiful stuff.

My favorite has to be Thog. I've always liked him and he deserves representation. The flower is a nice touch that fits his personality.

This is the best Palisades Piggy yet. Yes, she looks cuter and thinner than the puppet, but it really works here. I love the hair sculpt. Great stuff. Can't wait to see PVC wave 2. I think these will have a life of their own. I can see them being very popular and 3 packs are a wise decision.

Hope there are even better pictures tomorrow!

Luke

Reaction score
Jeez i missed the news that the set would now be split, don't usually read PVC threads - so what is the lineup for each set ?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you guys think that maybe someon could perhaps take the time to describe what each of these figures look like to me? I have the general idea for some of the PVC figures, but I'd really like to understand the full concept for each. If you can, please describe what the figure looks like including all the details and item coloring in your description, along with what additional items the PVC figures have with them and those items' coloring. Thanks for your help and have a great day.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Ken, I love 'em. I love 'em. I love 'em. I love 'em!!!! Did I mention, I love em?! I LOVE the towel and Miss Piggy! Love it all! :big_grin: Can't wait to love them more!

radionate

Reaction score
Great job Ken!

Was anything else included with this picture that might be popping up on the web before you guys planned them too?

i.e. Swinetrek Playset and First Mate Piggy?

GWGumby

Reaction score
There's a shot of "First-Mate Piggy" on the back of the Series 3 cards. It's just a head-shot, but she's displayed among the preview of the other Series 4 characters