Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Rtec1

Reaction score
Picked up all of Wave 2 this morning from ForbiddenPlanet Shaftesbury Ave, £24.99 each, Ouch!!!
Most stand out for me is Beaker actually

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
^ Anyone else having a problem viewing these? It seems like ImageShack has been overtaken by ads and popups.

Though it's small, maybe Palisades' Pepe's table could serve as a good stand-in for B&B?

Rtec1

Reaction score
Can you not see them? Is there anyway to put them directly on the forum?
They're all on my Instagram if you want to take a look, @stick1101

Last edited:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Can you not see them? Is there anyway to put them directly on the forum?
I can see the little thumbnails, but when I click on them it doesn't show anything but ads. I would literally just try any other image uploading site.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
We don't know for sure yet but my predication is we will hear and see something next week or the week after as diamond like to reveal stuff before cons and NYCC is coming up. If not before we are bound to see wave 4 at NYCC which is at the start of October
*MERE SPECULATION ALERT*:embarrassed:

I hope this isn't an annoyance, but as I am looking at these great figures I was thinking/hoping/wishing and this is what came to mind. Wave four could/should include:

Dr Teeth and Zoot (for obvious reasons) and hopefully Lips
Uncle Deadly (and maybe Gloria Estefan, though clearing the name rights could be tough...)
Sam the Eagle, Pepe, and Rizzo

That would fill the series and round out a lot of core characters. Though I think most of us would be hoping for the first Walter action figure in the mix!

*AGAIN MERE SPECULATION*

Have a great weekend everybody! :smile:

acoffia

Reaction score
I think wave 4 will likely include:
Dr. Teeth and Zoot
Sam Eagle
Swedish Chef
(One of these will likely include Rizzo and Pepe) this would cover the core I think. Unless of course they continue the line. After all we are only guaranteed 4 waves.

Though when when floydnjanicefan posted:
"This week's AskDST addresses a couple Muppet questions. One is about Snowths (not in series 4 and series 5 has not yet been discussed so TBD) and one about upcoming accessories that I had asked, which says, "You will hopefully see in the next few months!"

Could there be a series 5???? We need those Snowths!