Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I saw these at Toys R Us and picked them up (except for the standard version of Bunsen and Beaker). I have not yet opened them, plan to change that within a night or two. I took pictures of the packaging to post on Muppet Wiki, had a bit of trouble adding the images (it's not often I add images to the wiki).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I got the figures last week, but didn't open them until last night. And they are awesome.

Okay, so some of the articulation has been hard for me to do, and I have had trouble getting them to hold their accessories (I have gotten Fozzie to hold his rubber chicken). And I haven't been able to get Miss Piggy's feather boa off from around her neck (this is so different from the Palisades days, when any removable clothing, with the exception of The Swedish Chef's hat, would be off inside the packaging).

I didn't realize this would come with bases. I noticed them as I was opening them, and at first I thought it was just extra plastic in the packaging. With some of them I have had trouble getting the pegs from the bases to fit into the holes in the feet.

I have had trouble getting Robin to sit. I can get him to stay in position, but he also keeps falling over.

I've noticed that at Toys R Us, the back packaging for all of the figures includes Bunsen and Beaker. I assume the same is done at all of the places that sell Gonzo and the Chef. I'd like to see back packaging sold at places that don't have any exclusives, the ones that would only show Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, and Scooter.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I heard in March time or April The Muppets select will be with released.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Yeah March/April seems to be when most of the toy sites like big bad toy store are getting them in but i wonder if we will hear some news at toy fair in the comin weeks. By the way Diamond Select is doing a live Q&A today 8.30PM EST/ 5.30PM PST so get those Muppet questions at the ready lol

http://www.artasylum.com/2016/01/ask-dst-300-live-chat/

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Is everyone ready to ask DST their questions about Muppets?

Muppy

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these figures are sold in Canada? I can't find them on toysrus.ca