Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

jobi71

Reaction score
I'm glad they are coming out with this set. I know the price is steep and some people will end up with duplicates, but I think Diamond Select is trying their best to produce a complete albeit smaller set of figures.

Fozzie6

Reaction score

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Nice find... something bothers me about that bust though... I don't know if it's the eyes or what.

Fozzie6

Reaction score
It looks like they’re doing rereleases, but mixing which figures are packaged together and excluding some like Crazy Harry & Mahna Mahna.

MWoO

Reaction score
Interesting.... looks like they are just tossing out the heavy hitters with Muppets NOW Launching. Looks like these will have reduced accessories. Don't expect a balcony to come with these. Not really sure how they are even making money on these. At 64.99, starting out on sale, they are less than $11 per figure. $13 for the set with Chef is you don't count the chicken as a figure. Compare that to the EM set at $24 per figure, though they also come with a lot of accessories. Also, interesting that they left out the Camilla figure that came with Gonzo and will instead use the non-articulated chicken that came with Chef.

Certainly a bargain for people that passed on the first releases and only want the main characters with some well known secondary ones mixed in. Looks like there is no need to buy these if you already have the originals. Could this lead to a Sam and Rizzo release, with maybe even 2 Snowths mixed in for good measure?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
So bizarre... I'm not sure why they didn't just finish the final wave and call it a day.