Designing Muppet World

rowlfy662

Reaction score
heres an idea hope no one has done this but how about a swintrek simulator with comical landing on the planet koozbane but then flying of when the koozbane creatures start attacking the ship and of course crashing into a space station

also how about johhy fiama's smooth jazz lounge kind of a place were parents can relax have a drink and get jazz players to play music evry friday night

hope i have not stolen ideas

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Here's one, Boomerang Fish: The Ride, a ride in which you are sitting in a car (a boomerang fish) that goes flying all over the place, but after a while it goes backwards like a boomerang, you're basically going on a back and forth roller coaster. It seems sort of fun to me. This attraction would be hosted by Lew Zealand. Also, when the ride ends you exit but before you go you are allowed to buy a picture of you from the ride or get a picture with a walk-around Lew Zealand.

wes

Reaction score
Wow this thread is old.....5 years...good grief......Muppet land that would be great!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Naturally, I would be in favor of a "Hall of Muppet News", with a wall of videoscreens showing past triumphs of the Muppet Newsroom, and a tour at the end of the actual news studio (live tapings every night, and whenever Muppet News breaks)!:smile:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
There could also be a Muppet-themed hotels including The Happiness Hotel, a replica hotel of the hotel seen in The Great Muppet Caper. The front desk person would always be accompanied by an animatronic Pops. And the rooms would be nice, ironically.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
uncle deadly's haunted house ride with ghosts and a course replicas of frackles that jump out at you

also in an arcade bit

whack a muppaphone no guessing what that would be like and having marvin suggs phrases come out when you get a good score

beakerboy12

Reaction score
There could also be a live show called The Guy Smiley Show. The show would involve Guy Smiley doing various acts with the help of different characters who come on stage (Grover, Cookie Monster, Elmo, Oscar the Grouch, and Zoe) and the audience. His acts would include musical numbers (including "Air", "They Can't Take That Away From Me") and short game shows (including "Beat the Time" and "What's My Part"). The show would last about 15 to 20 minutes.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
oh i just thought of one you know those animal tparts in parks were there is glass and the aniamls how about one of those but not animals instead fraggles

and those things where you put your head though a hole and you get the picture how about that just with the muppet show logo and it looks like your in the O

beakerboy12

Reaction score
There could also be a restaurant called Cookie Diner, a 50's-esque diner where a variety of foods are served including a multitude of cookies. Characters would frequently greet people in the restaurant, the most frequent characters would be Cookie Monster, Grover, Elmo, and The Count.