Designing Muppet World

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
this idea is similar to the Hall of Presidents(I think it's called).

It wouldhave animatronic or real people who look like the muppeteers and other people important to muppet history. Complete with :boo: and :sleep: in a balcony, throwing in comments every now and then. If anyone has further ideas for this go ahead.

This is actually very hard after all the first stuff that comes to mind has been posted :stick_out_tongue:

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
I'm sure Dave would love to come face-to-face with his animatronic counterpart.

It's creepy and disturbing. I like it. :crazy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Muppet Theatre!!!!

An exact replica of the threatre with plush red theatre seats and the stage and every night there could be a Muppet-Show-Live performance with puppeteers working to recorded voice-tracks.

There could be the stage at the front of the room, but also a cut-off wall to show backstage with the desk and the stairs and the dressing rooms.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Muppets Lounge

Stage for the Band, a bar come leather sofas stand up tables a listining station to wirelless web to to chat with people a sauna and and a outside party deck facing the florida coast

Gonzo14

Reaction score
OK, I've got another idea, if you've ever been to Universal Studios, this will be similar to the Men in Black ride called "Rescue Miss Piggy"

it would be based on Muppet Family Christmas when Doc went out in the storm to get Miss Piggy. When you're waiting in line you'd be on a bridge, looking down on a lot of animatronic muppets in Mrs. Bear's house, mostly stationary, but some of them would move.

Then you would get in the ride that would look like a sleigh, you'd go through a track and there'd be snow flying at you that would just barlely miss you. It wouldn't be so much of a roller coaster, as a ride where it puts you in the scene. You'd pass by the snowman outside, and there'd be generic Outdoor Animals. at the end of the ride, you'd rescue Miss Piggy obviously and as you return to the station, Home for the Holidays would play in the background.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last time I went to Walt Disney World, I remember there being opportunities to eat with Disney characters. My family originally planned on eating with the Winnie the Pooh cast, but we ended up eating with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, and I think Daisy. It would be cool for a Muppet World to have opportunities to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner with the Muppets.

Grover could be the waiter for the various meals. Kids can eat cookies with Cookie Monster for dessert. Visitors can eat oatmeal with Bert. The Swedish Chef cna be seen cooking the meals. Maybe Lew Zeland could serve fish. Or visitors can eat radishes with Splurge and the Fraggles (but who in the right mind would want to eat a radish?).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Another idea... if the park has hotels for guests to stay at, every day there could be a drawing, one per room, and the next day the winning number would give certain visitors the chance to have the Muppets come to their room to visit, and maybe even have dinner (the visitors would be called in the morning to see when they want the Muppets to visit).

wes

Reaction score
Has any one Suggeusted a Food court, call it :
The Swedish Chef's Smorgisborg and you would have to put singing fruit in there.

How about "The Hispaniola Swinging ship" Back and forth maybe Up side down!

or Muppets from space Space ride

A Muppet Theme park would be awesome I soo would be there!!!!!

beakerboy12

Reaction score
How about a roller coaster called Long John's Pirate Coaster, the premise of the ride would be Long John's pirate henchmen built a ride that will lead them to the treasure, but it doesn't work so well and sends the riders alll over the place. And at the end, they find the treasure, but it is guarded by an animatronic Captain Smollett, Gonzo, and Rizzo who say goodbye to the riders as they exit. After they exit, they also get pictures of them on the ride or pictures with walk-around Polly Lobster or Clueless Morgan. This ride would also be near the Hispaniola replica ship.