• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Deepest darkest secrets...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Even though I'm old, I still like watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!

I still get a kick out of the villians!
Hey I still watch that show to when I get a chance. It was corny back them, but now it seems extra corny, but I can't stop watching. :eek:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I loved it when he was first introduced on the show! But not I think I like Rita Repulsa a little better.
Rita Repulsa: Oh I have such a headache!
Zedd: What's wrong my dear?
Rita: Goldar failed at getting rid of the power rangers again!
Zedd: What! Goldar, you fool!
Goldar: I'm sorry master. I'm sorry I failed you.
Zedd: Yes you are, you are sorry! You're about as worthless to me as Rita's brother.
Rito Revulto: Hey, what did I do Ed?
Zedd: It's Zedd you worthless bag of bones! Lord Zedd!
Rito: Right Zedd. I'll remember it. Got it down straight this time Ed!
Zedd: Oh..............

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score

As a kid I never really got the whole MMPR thing, but it took years for me to find out what it really was.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Rita Repulsa: Oh I have such a headache!
Zedd: What's wrong my dear?
Rita: Goldar failed at getting rid of the power rangers again!
Zedd: What! Goldar, you fool!
Goldar: I'm sorry master. I'm sorry I failed you.
Zedd: Yes you are, you are sorry! You're about as worthless to me as Rita's brother.
Rito Revulto: Hey, what did I do Ed?
Zedd: It's Zedd you worthless bag of bones! Lord Zedd!
Rito: Right Zedd. I'll remember it. Got it down straight this time Ed!
Zedd: Oh..............
Yeah! I was out of control on the moon, lol! Don't forget Squat and Babo and Rita's dad Rito Revoto!

Kiki

Reaction score

And why not? :big_grin: I know I still love watching the shows I watched when I was little, and I love 'em just as much now! :smile: (and PROUD of it ^^)

mariolover

Reaction score
Bump: I don't generally tell any of my IRL friends about this forum or my forum account, except for one instance where I vented to a friend about how my posts were getting deleted because it was stressing me out and I wanted relief. I didn't tell her my forum name though.

That is one of my darkest secrets.

This forum account is a skeleton in my closet.

The chances of anyone I know IRL finding me on here are slim to none, as this is an obscure site, but if they did by a slim chance, they would probably know it was me within 5 minutes.

I don't really act much different on here than on Facebook, or even in real life. I am the same religious, political right-wing conservative freak everywhere I go and I wear it like a badge!

Other things I don't openly discuss, even on here: Money, my sex life, and family secrets.

Thank you XenForo for providing this website, where we can hide ourselves behind an online vault for the thrill of it!

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
as this is an obscure site
How sweetly, heartbreakingly naive.

This has been one of the more well-known and established Muppet fan sites on the internet; it's been operating for over twenty years, even some of the people associated with the Muppets, Sesame, or Henson have passed through this community over the years, including, but not limited to Jerry Nelson (yes, the Jerry Nelson), Noel MacNeal, Terry Angus, Earl Kress, and I believe Karen Prell at one point or another.

But, in all seriousness, if your real-life friends know nothing about your presence on this forum, and you don't speak of it to anybody, I'd say chances are they won't go out of their way to go lurking around here trying to figure out who you are on this forum.