Dearth/Alex's Customs and Dioramas v2

Muppetaz

Reaction score
Hey Dearth, are you still working on the bossmen?

Dearth

Reaction score
The Bossmen are in a box in pieces somewhere, I need to haul them out and do their final assembly.

Alex

mupcollector1

Reaction score
So what kind of tools and materials do you use to make these custom figures? Do you use any molds and liquid plastic sort of material to make custom parts or is it some kind of clay? I've somewhat had interest in how figures are made and how to make custom figures. It sure looks like a lot of fun making them. I like the mini instruments. When I used to live in a different state, there was a small hobby shop that had stuff like that. I think I've seen doll house like furniture and props at material stores. It's amazing how much detail goes into those miniature props. Especially grass and trees. Seeing all this kind of makes me want to learn more about stop motion animation and experiment a little bit, Robot Chicken style animation. lol Which reminds me, there was this website that I went to years ago where someone collected the old playmates Simpsons action figures and animated them. One was really cool with Disco Stu dancing to Michael Jackson's Billie Jean. :smile:

thomasultimate

Reaction score
hi im new here i am is the process of making a Sal from scratch does any thing have any tips ps dearth your customs are amazing.