Dearth/Alex's Customs and Dioramas v2

Dearth

Reaction score
Yes, Rebelscum's forums came back online earlier than anticipated, and it looks like I won't even have to re-do any of the links. Whew!
Alex

Dearth

Reaction score
Just took these pics out in my front yard, enjoy!

(Cut-and-pasted from four pics to clone the jeep and remove the houses across the street)

(just a test shot... I'm undecided on how to disguise the real JP logos on the vehicle toys)

(this pic and the one above are totally unretouched)

(guess what part of this photo is pasted in?)

I also found my Kenner 'Muldoon' figure, and will be basing the final paint scheme of my custom Link figure on him...

Alex

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i love these jurassic park pics dearth and i was wondering have your ever thought of making irving bizarre

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
...Anyone can make Irving. Just glue some tuxedo ken shoes to the bottom of a tophat.

Muppetaz

Reaction score
hey Dearth, have you thought of recreating the movie set from the Muppet Movie? you could cut the pieces out of wood and use a blue sheet as a backdrop.

TheVoiceGuy

Reaction score
:eek:Wow, Dearth! thos e customs you make are amazing!How do you make these guys!?!?:eek:

Dearth

Reaction score
I use various methods... just sort of whatever each custom calls for.

Sorry I've been quiet lately. As some of you know, I've been working on a Ghostbusters costume for Halloween. Maybe soon I can get back around to Muppets...

But in the meantime, here's a little gem from almost ten years ago!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYf7ul1xZFs

Alex