Dear Muppet Fanfiction Authors...

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
hmm. my guess Camilla or the Swedish Chef? Heck maybe Brian Henson? Lol Tell us already before my sister miss kermie explodes! XD:eek:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
A/N: You win, MissMusical12!

Dear Muppet Fanfiction Authors,

First off, I’m glad you guys like me enough to write fanfiction about me! A lot I’ve read are really sweet and I’m very flattered.

However, on a serious note, some are…dangerous. At least for me, and for you too if you’re not careful. I’ll try and explain, but I only have so little time to write this! You see, Miss Piggy found some stuff involving me and Kermit being, how shall I say this, ‘close’. Somehow, this is my fault! As I write this, I am in a top secret hiding place no one will ever think to find me! Hopefully.

So this is a note of warning. Don’t pair Kermit with anyone else unless you want your death sentence in the hands of a pig! And especially not with me! Believe me!

Sincerely,

Walter.

P.S. I just realised. How am I going to mail this?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
A/N: You win, MissMusical12!

Dear Muppet Fanfiction Authors,

First off, I’m glad you guys like me enough to write fanfiction about me! A lot I’ve read are really sweet and I’m very flattered.

However, on a serious note, some are…dangerous. At least for me, and for you too if you’re not careful. I’ll try and explain, but I only have so little time to write this! You see, Miss Piggy found some stuff involving me and Kermit being, how shall I say this, ‘close’. Somehow, this is my fault! As I write this, I am in a top secret hiding place no one will ever think to find me! Hopefully.

So this is a note of warning. Don’t pair Kermit with anyone else unless you want your death sentence in the hands of a pig! And especially not with me! Believe me!

Sincerely,

Walter.

P.S. I just realised. How am I going to mail this?
I knew it was more likely going to be Walter. :fanatic: This is very clever!