Dave's Appropriate and Distanced Admirers

christyb

Reaction score
*walks in reads the sign walks back to wipe feet and then walks back in*

I find it amusing that Beau has started yet another fan club. Albeit milder and less stalkerish in a way. Where do I sign?

Beauregard

Reaction score
"As long as it doesn't go around the inter-web...it's the legs."

Davina

Reaction score
that was a hoot!

dang i wish that sort of thing would be scheduled for Alaska once in a while...

*sigh*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Poor Zoe, though, was rather out of the conversation. And I'm not sure that Dave had ever seen a micraphone before...or knew how to use one because he kept Gonzo talking to the mike while he muttered in the background...But that' beside the point, it looked great fun! Was Gonzo asking for Zoe's number? I think Dave was trying to hint to Zoe's performer to have Gonzo call her.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Yeah he asked Elmo to give him Zoe's number. Elmo thought he was into chickens, but, you know, whatever. And he eventually called her. But Zoe didn't pick up.

As for Dave's microphone, his was loose during the real-people panel, and a particularly deep question. So he asked the audience for a screwdriver while he answered.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh that's funny :stick_out_tongue: Wish I could meet him one day! Because *ahem* as a member of the Distanced and Appropriate admirers, I would never rush the stage...or anything...

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
That's good that you wouldn't rush the stage - I mean you could just dress up like Gonzo and continue to refer to Gonzo as another muppet and harass the performer with trivial "did you ever meet..." questions.

And yes that did happen - I saw the fear in his eyes:sing:

And - Did I say - Dave's the man!