Dave Goelz to be honored for 40 years of puppetry.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So this really could be a great chance ffor people who did

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This could be one of the closest things we will get to another Muppet fest. This will also be something that will let people inside Jim Henson a studios for the first time ever!

I live Tennessee miles from California,and I know there are others who live in surrounding states who would love to go. We need to work out something where we can go as a group. Possibly meeting in Atlanta an flying west. The good thing about this is we have time to save up money and plan this out right....? Anyone with me?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Perhaps I should start saving up for this. I live in Texas, that's not horribly far away. Maybe...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Perhaps I should start saving up for this. I live in Texas, that's not horribly far away. Maybe...
What part of Texas? My wife and I are trying to come up with enough money to drive there. We could pick you up along the way. We will do this trip Muppet Movie style!

P.S You can pm me where your located if you don't feel comfortable sharing here.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
What part of Texas? My wife and I are trying to come up with enough money to drive there. We could pick you up along the way. We will do this trip Muppet Movie style!

P.S You can pm me where your located if you don't feel comfortable sharing here.
I live in Fort Worth. Thanks for the offer but, I don't think my parents would really feel comfortable with me being in a car with strangers for several hours.